„It’s just like paradise“
...is the theme of Cape Coral. Cape Coral is located in Southwest Florida on a peninsula connected to the mainland by several bridges. Cape Coral and Fort Myers are divided by the Caloosahatchee River. With more than 400 miles of canals Cape Coral is also known as the "Venice of America". It is a paradise for nature lovers, boaters and sunbathers. For detailed information about the city and its history please visit Cape Coral.
From the International Airport in Fort Myers to Villa Nightfall it is just a short 30 minutes drive.
Food and more
You can buy your groceries
and other daily necessities at one of the nearby supermarkets,
all located just a short drive from our house. With an incomparable selection
of fresh fruit, vegetables, meat and fish, you will find everything your heart
At Publix you can get all the food, meat and sausage, fruit and vegetables, bread, rolls and cakes. The nearest market to the villa is at: 1631 Del Prado Blvd S, opening hours are from 8 am to 10 pm / sundays only until 9 pm.
The Super Target at 1890 NE Pine Island Road is open every day of the year (except Thanksgiving and Christmas Day) 8 am to 10 pm / sunday until 9 pm. Here you can buy food, clothing, household goods, toys and decorations.
The Walmart at 1619 Del Prado Blvd is the largest supermarket in Cape Coral and is open every day of the year (except Thanksgiving and Christmas Day) 24 hours.
Walgreen’s and CVS Pharmacy are drugstore pharmacy markets. You can get cosmetics, toiletries and non-prescription medicines and prescription drugs in their pharmacy. The closest CVS pharmacy market is at 1209 Del Prado Blvd S, the nearest Walgreen's at: 1606 Del Prado Blvd S.
All markets can be found at supermarkets.
Let’s go out for dinner...
There is a wide range of international restaurants throughout the city. Besides the well-known fast-food chains such as McDonalds, Burger King and Pizza Hut, you can enjoy a large variety of German and International cuisine in Cape Coral and Fort Myers. Of course there is a wide selection of very good Seafood and Steak houses in the area. Here we have compiled a selection for you:
- Bob Evans – 1420 SW Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral
- Five Guys – (Burger) 1860 NE Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral
- Outback Steakhouse - 1642 NE Pine Island Rd., Cape Coral
- Bubba’s Roadhouse & Saloon – 2121 SW Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral
- Del Prado Steak House – 3724 Del Prado Blvd S, Cape Coral
- Rumrunners – 5848 Cape Harbour Drive, Cape Coral
- Anthony's on the Blvd – 1303 Del Prado Blvd S Cape Coral
- Iguana Mia – 1027 Cape Coral Pkwy, Cape Coral
- Mel’s Diner – 1331 NE Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral
- Bonefish Grill – 900 SW Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral
- Olive Garden – 1910 NE Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral
- Texas Roadhouse – 8021 Dani Dr, Fort Myers
- Famous Dave’s – 12148 S Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers
- Bahama Breeze Restaurant – 14701 Tamiami Trail - Ft. Myers
- Snug Harbor Waterfront Restaurant – 1131 1st St, Fort Myers Beach
See all Restaurants at restaurants.
Shop ‘til you drop...
Please find a small selection of outlet malls, shops and department stores where you can spend hours and Dollars.